Please ensure you choose the correct form as you will be charged for each replacement.
If you have not received your course certificate yet, note the following:
- We cannot send an initial certificate unless the online evaluation form has been completed. Please find the link to the SCOPE online evaluation webpage. If you did not fill out an online evaluation form within four weeks, we will have already printed and dispatched certificates for your course and an administration fee will therefore be payable.
- Certificates for regional courses will be despatched approximately four weeks after we have received your details form the regional centre. Please check with the regional centre on the status of your certificate before contacting RCS.
- Certificates for internal College courses are dispatched by the Royal College of Surgeons of England within five weeks of the course running.
- If it has been less than a month since you participated in any course, please do not request a certificate yet.
- If you participated in a regional course that took place over 12 months ago, you will need to request a new certificate from us directly.
If you are requesting a duplicate certificate because you have misplaced your original, you will also need to pay an administration fee.
- To order a certificate please download and complete this form.
A receipt for payment of funds automatically forms part of the booking process. If booked online, the confirmation email received acts as your receipt, as detailed on the email. Similarly, if courses are booked manually, the confirmation email is accompanied by a pdf copy of your receipt.
- If you are requesting a duplicate receipt because you have misplaced your original, an administration fee will be payable
- To order a receipt please download and complete this form.
Please send completed payment forms for both duplicate certificates and duplicate receipts, including an administration fee of £10 to:
Education - Data Team
Royal College of Surgeons of England
35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
F: +44 (0)20 7869 6320
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (this email account is for completed payment forms only)
If you have any general queries, please contact the Education department on:
T: +44 (0)20 7869 6300