The College's Faculty of Dental Surgery (FDS) is collaborating with the dental faculties of the colleges in Edinburgh and Glasgow in the running of tri-collegiate specialty membership examinations. Each examination will be administered by one of the colleges, on behalf of all three as stated below. Applications should be sent directly to the administering college – further information is available on College websites.
- Oral Surgery - Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Paediatric Dentistry - Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Special Care Dentistry - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
For information on the special care dentistry examination please see the following:
- Application A blueprint
- Application B clinical case presentation
- Application C patient consent form
- Application D case history template
- Application E logbook template
- Dates and fees
- Guidance to candidates
- Tri-Collegiate application form
There is a £150 Joining fee for those with FDS Royal College of Surgeons of England. An annual subscription is required to maintain the post-nominal letters.