MyCPD is an online service which lets Faculty Fellows and Members record their CPD online.
This service is completely free to fellows and members of the Faculty.
With MyCPD you can:
- record both verifiable and non-verifiable CPD
- create printable records and certificates
- keep track of your outstanding CPD requirements
MyCPD satisfies the requirements for both singly-registered members and those with dual GDC/GMC registration.
Before you can log in and use the service you must first of all REGISTER.
Registration is simple. You will be asked to provide the following to verify your College membership status:
- your College Membership number
- your surname
- your GDC number AND/OR your GMC number AND/OR your date of birth.
This information will be matched against the College Database for validation. If your membership record does NOT contain this information, or the information contained in the record is incorrect, you will NOT be able to register. You may check that the College's information is correct and/or confirm your College Membership number by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.