Studying for a postgraduate degree or diploma in another country can be a daunting experience. In addition, financial, family and work commitments often preclude the possibility of leaving your home country to travel to the UK and spending several years as a postgraduate student.
There are now opportunities to obtain a postgraduate degree from Kings College London, University of London by distance learning. The course requirements for attendance in London range from minimal to short intensive courses each year.
The courses currently available are offered by the Kings College, University of London, Guys Kings Thomas’s. You will need to contact the University of London directly for information on these courses.
- MSc DL Community Dental Practice -3 year course requiring 2 week course in London each year
- MSc DL Dental Public Health - 3 year programme with no requirement to be in the UK
- MSc DL Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology - 4 year course with 2/3 week intensive course in London each year
- PG Dip DL Dental Diagnostic Radiology - 3 year course each year 2/3 week course in London
- MClin Dent DL Prosthodontics- 4 year programme. You must come to London once a year for 9 days in years 1,2,3.