New Commissioning guides coming this March
Look out for new commissioning guides being published over the next few weeks:
- Massive weight loss body contouring surgery - 11 March
- Weight assessment and management - 20 March
Data tools are now updated
The quality dashboards and Procedure explorer tools have now been updated and show data from October 12 - September 13.
The National Surgical Commissioning Centre (NSCC) is a web-based source of practical information, guidance, advice and support for commissioners of surgical services.
The Royal College of Surgeons has developed the NSCC in collaboration with patients, commissioners, primary and secondary care clinicians, and others involved in the delivery of surgical services.
The NSCC offers a range of products and services to support the commissioning of surgical services.
- Data tools to help you compare and benchmark clinical commissioning groups and providers in key surgical areas
- National commissioning guides on a range of surgical pathways
- Regional support for the implementation of commissioning guidance
- for providing a surgical service