Acceptable Use Policy for Wireless Network
You are responsible for adhering to this policy
By clicking on the 'Accept and Submit' button on the login page, you are confirming your acceptance of this policy
- You agree and accept that the wireless service is used at your own risk.
- You agree and accept that your equipment is used at your own risk.
- You agree and accept that no technical support will be provided.
- You agree and accept that this wireless service will not be misused. Examples of misuse include but are not limited to:
- Fraud & theft
- System Sabotage
- Introduction of viruses, trojans, malware, spyware and time bombs
- Obtaining unauthorised access to any services
- Breaches of Software Licensing Copyright Act, Computer Misuse Act, or Data Protection Act
- Sending abusive, rude or defamatory messages via email, IRC or any other means
- Accessing pornographic web sites
- Transmission of unsolicited advertising
- Hacking or attempted hacking
- Disabling or overloading any College computer systems or network, or circumventing any system intended to protect the privacy or security of another user
- You agree and accept that any information sent or received is sent as clear text and maybe intercepted. The College's internet facilities and computing resources must not be used to violate the laws and regulations of the UK or any other nation. The College will co-operate with any legitimate law enforcement activity to prevent and/or detect illegal activities.
- You agree and accept that any misuse will result in premature termination of services with no refund, and may result in prosecution.