Please remember to bring identification showing you are a medical professional/trainee to access the Wellcome Museum.
Normal Opening Hours *Booking is essential*
The museum is usually open 10am-5pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Booking is essential at these times as the museum may be closed at times for surgical examinations. Please call 020 7869 6560 or email email@example.com to book before visiting to ensure the museum is accessible.
Extended opening hours
Groups cannot book for extended openings.
Please also see the events page for times of when surgeons will be on hand to help with revision and iMRCS talks are taking place.
We are open until 7.30pm on:
- Wednesday 1 May
- Tuesday 7 May
- Thursday 16 May
We are open on the following Saturdays, 10am-5pm:
- 11 May
- 18 May *For iMRCS Candidates Only*
- 28 September
- 5 October *For iMRCS Candidates Only*
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 020 7869 6560 for more information.
The following dates are to help you plan your visit; however it is likely the museum will be closed on additional dates for shorter examinations and courses. It is therefore important you book your visit in advance to avoid disappointment.
- 19-27 May for iMRCS Part B examination
- 30-31 May for FGDP Fellowship examination
- 5 June for Diploma in Orthodontic Therapy examination
- 10-14 June for Licence in Dental Surgery (LDS) examination
- 17-18 June for Diploma in Special Care Dentistry (DSCD) examination
- 19 June for Diploma in Dental Public Health (DDPH) examination