Introducing a brand new way to raise funds for the Royal College of Surgeons of England
There are two effortless ways you and your friends can help us raise money.
Searching online with EasySearch
If you use search engines like Google, then by using Easy Fundraising's "EasySearch" instead you will be raising a few pence every time and it will soon add up! If you search just ten times a day than you could generate £20 over a year. You can even add the search engine to your browser.
Support us while you shop online with Easy Fundraising
If you buy just about anything online, you can raise funds for The Royal College of Surgeons of England by shopping via the Easy Fundraising website. They have a directory of online retailers selling everything from books and DVD’s to car and home insurance. There are over 2000 retailers listed and the College will receive up to 15% of anything you spend online - the donations are shown clearly on the site and it doesn't cost you a penny.
How to register with Easy Fundraising
If you haven’t used Easy Fundraising before, you will need to register on the site so they know which organisation you are supporting.
- Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rcseng; click on the green button sign up link
- Complete your registration details, making sure The Royal College of Surgeons of England is shown as your chosen organisation.
- Once you have registered, you can search for retailers using the search box or directory on the left side of the site.
- Then just follow the link to the retailers site by clicking on the “Visit Store” link.
- That’s it! Any purchases you make from the retailer will be raising money for the College.
Share with your friends and family
Anybody can start raising funds for Royal College of Surgeons of England for free, so do send them the link to this page and encourage them to support us too.