Our key aim is to support surgeons across England, Wales and Northern Ireland to deliver the highest standards of patient care. The College, working in partnership with the surgical specialty associations, provides ‘on the ground’ leadership and support for all surgeons throughout their surgical careers.
Through our regional support mechanisms, we aim to provide:
- a unified local and national voice for surgery;
- effective professional leadership for local surgeons;
- access to informal advice and support to surgeons;
- signposting to relevant College and specialty association services;
- job planning guidance and support to individuals, trusts and health boards;
- expert advice and support to providers and commissioners on service, education and training delivery issues.
Click on the map below to access information about your region.
You can view descriptions about the roles and structures in place to support you.
Please contact your regional coordinator for more information.