Regions and Devolved Nations
Our key aim is to support surgeons across England, Wales and Northern Ireland to deliver the highest standards of patient care.
The Regional Team, working in partnership with the surgical specialty associations, provides ‘on the ground’ leadership and support for surgeons in the workplace throughout their surgical careers.
Our regional activity
Regional support mechanisms
Through our regional team, and support mechanisms, we aim to provide:
- a unified local and national voice for surgery;
- effective professional leadership for local surgeons;
- access to informal advice and support;
- signposting to relevant services and resources;
- job planning guidance and support to individuals, trusts and health boards;
- expert advice and support to providers, commissioners and governing bodies on service, education and training delivery issues.
RCS Regional Representatives' Conference, 23 November 2017, The Law Society, London. Full details to follow soon.
There are currently no Regional Director vacancies.
Please see the page for your region for details of Surgical Tutor and Regional Specialty Professional Advisor vacancies.
Further information and queries
Email RegionalTeam@rcseng.ac.uk for information on the regions.
We will endeavour to reply to you as soon as possible. Usually this is within a couple of days. Please note we do not work weekends.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7869 6205 to speak with of a member of the Regional Team Office.
We are able to answer calls Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm