Surgical care team photo competition
Show us your surgical care team to win a feature in an upcoming edition of the Bulletin.
Surgery and providing high quality patient care is all about effective teamwork. To celebrate members of the surgical care team being welcomed into RCS Associate membership, we want to hear about how your surgical care team is advancing surgical care.
To enter, simply send us your picture to email@example.com or tweet of your photo to @RCSnews using #surgicalcareteam. We will be featuring a few of our favourite entries to encourage everyone to get involved.
We want to celebrate surgical care teams both far and wide, so anyone that is a part of a surgical care team is encouraged to share their pictures, including non-members. Gather your team and get creative!
Are you a member of a surgical care team worth celebrating? Do you think people should hear about the great work your team is doing? We want to highlight the important work each part of your surgical care team does to provide the best outcomes for patients. Share a picture of your surgical care team for a chance to win a feature on your team in an upcoming issue of RCS members magazine, the Bulletin.
Entries close Wednesday, 31 October 2018.
Want to learn more about the surgical care team? Join us on Thursday, 8 November 2018 for our free RCS webinar: surgical care team, working as one which will give you a deeper insight into the resources, guidance and support available to you to enhance the use of the surgical care team in your hospital/trust. RCS Vice-President Ian Eardley, Council member Ian Martin and a newly welcomed RCS associate member will discuss how the effective and consistent use of roles within the wider surgical team can improve services, develop surgical training and enhance patient care. Register today.
Terms and Conditions
- The surgical care team photo competition ("competition") is open to people aged 18 years and over who are UK residents.
- Entrants must be a member of a surgical care team.
- By entering the competition, you are acknowledging that you have the consent to share the image of everyone featured in the photo.
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per surgical care team. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 31 October 2018, 11.59pm GMT.
- One competition winner will be chosen from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner will be chosen by the RCS careers and membership committee.
- The winner will receive a written feature in an upcoming issue of the RCS members magazine, "the Bulletin".
- The winners will be notified by email or twitter on or before 10 November 2018 and must respond to notification of their win within 14 days, or else they will forfeit the prize and the RCS shall be entitled to select another winner.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.