Join the Home of Dental Surgeons
Take the next step on your dental career journey.
Make the transition to MFDS RCS(Eng) MJDF, by becoming a member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons (FDS).
Membership gives you access to the tools to shape your career and the future of the profession. Explore our member benefits below.
Email: email@example.com for more information.
Stay up to date online
- Access the award-winning FDJ and other popular College publications on our new app.
- Receive regular email updates with the latest Faculty news, activities and policy developments.
- Search our library of 50+ online journals, 30+ e-books or request a bespoke literature search.
- Download professional resources including our LocSSIPs Toolkit for Dental Extractions.
Enhance your skills
- Receive member-only discounts on a range of our industry-leading courses.
- Exclusive access to 300+ free online modules via e-Den, suitable for both trainers and trainees.
- Log mandatory CPD points by attending one of our courses, including the Core CPD Course.
- Keep an eye out for our webinar series launching later in 2018.
- Make valuable connections at FDS and RCS-wide networking events held across the UK.
- Add a new dimension to your career by becoming an examiner, trainer or joining one of our committees.
- Receive discounts on a wide range of luxury products, services and experiences via Lifestyle Rewards.
- Become MFDS RCS(Eng) MJDF.
Remember: only active FDS members can use our influential and widely recognised post-nominals.
- Access dedicated regional support via any one of our UK-based Regional and Specialty Advisors.
- Be part of our 1,000-strong online membership panel and contribute to the future of the Faculty.
- Apply to receive funding for new projects via our research fellowship programmes and grant schemes.
- UK taxpayers can apply for tax relief on membership fees.
Find out more about the cost of membership here.
For more information, contact our dedicated Membership Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7869 6090 (option 1) to speak with a member of staff.