Joint FDS RCSEng-British Society of Paediatric Dentistry
The Faculty, in conjunction with the British Society of Paediatric Dentistry invites applications for fellowships which will normally be awarded for up to one year and is intended to support a clinical trainee in Paediatric Dentistry who is pursuing an academic career and research training.
The award will cover salary, on-costs and research consumable costs.
Successful applicants will be required to submit a short report for the Faculty Dental Journal (FDJ) upon completion of their fellowship.
Applicants for the joint FDS RCSEng-BSPD Research Fellowship must be a member of the British Society of Paediatric Dentistry. They need not be a Fellow or Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery at the time of application. Successful applicants will be expected to be eligible to join the Faculty as a Fellow or Member ad eundem and would be expected to remain a member in good standing of the FDS RCSEng for at least 5 years. On award of the fellowship candidates will be recommended to the Awards Committee for the award of Fellow or Member ad eundem and will be expected to agree to be admitted to the College through this route. Please note that all Fellows and Members ad eundem are required to pay an Annual Subscription to the Royal College.
- 2019 FDS RCSEng - BSPD Research Fellowship Application (Part A)
- 2019 FDS RCSEng - BSPD Research Fellowship Application (Part B)
- 2019 FDS RCSEng - BSPD Research Fellowship Application (Part C)
- 2019 FDS RCSEng - BSPD Research Fellowship Application (Part D)
- 2019 FDS RCSEng - BSPD Research Fellowship Terms and Conditions
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Questionnaire