About our education services
We are proud to deliver courses and eLearning programmes to over 11,000 participants every year, making us one of the largest providers of surgical education in the world.
We are committed to delivering the highest quality of educational courses and eLearning programmes to surgeons of all types and at all career levels. We also provide courses for other medical specialties and allied healthcare professionals.
We work with expert faculty members and partner with many types of organisations, from NHS Trusts to corporate businesses. We also provide many other educational services, including the awarding of educational bursaries and commissioning courses.
How we work
RCS is an independently run, not-for-profit organisation. Our courses are all run at cost price and we reinvest all of our income to continue our mission of advancing surgical care.
Find out more about how we work with other organisations, including our course commissioning and sponsorship options.
At the heart of our ethos is embracing our history while always looking forwards to the future of surgical education.
About RCS Courses
RCS courses and eLearning programmes are globally regarded as setting the gold standard for surgical education.
Our interactive and innovative surgical courses span the surgical specialties. They are all participant-focused and each has a high number of faculty members.
Alongside practical skills courses, we offer exam preparation courses, professional development courses and courses that are suitable for the extended surgical team.
We also run a unique online Postgraduate Certificate in Surgery.
Our Faculty and Course Locations
Discounted Fees for Selected Courses for RCS Members
We offer discounts to RCS Affiliates, Members and Fellows for selected courses held at RCS-partner centres in London and Manchester.
Contact the Education Team
Please get in touch with the relevant education team:
- If you have a comment or a question, or for general information about RCS courses - email@example.com / 0207 869 6300
- If you would like information about the awards we offer - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 869 000
- If you’re interested in becoming a faculty member - email@example.com / 0207 869 000
- If you are a regional or international centre running an RCS course - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 869 000
For general information about RCS courses, or if you are a regional or international centre running a course, email email@example.com
- For information about the awards we offer email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you're interested in becoming a faculty member email email@example.com
- The RCS Education Centre in London can be contacted directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to reply to you as soon as possible. Usually this is within a couple of days. Please note we do not work weekends.
Call 020 7869 6300 to talk with a member of our team
We are able to answer calls Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm and there is voicemail outside of these times.
You can fax us on 020 7869 6290