Professional Behaviours Masterclass, November 2019
Venue - TBC
View in Google Maps
Booking fee includes course attendance AND application fees for RCS cosmetic surgery certification. Please ensure you are eligible for certification before you proceed with your booking. For more information, please see information on cosmetic surgery certification.
This one day course is a mandatory part of the RCS’ cosmetic surgery certification process. The aim of the masterclass is to ensure that surgeons understand the appropriate professional skills and behaviours to provide cosmetic surgery.
Topics covered will include elements of an effective consultation; professional approaches to complaints and complications; effective post-operative care. Sessions will be interactive, including some role-playing scenarios.
- Expectations following certification
- Rules of engagement
- RCS and GMC guidelines, BAAPS and BAPRAS best practice guides
- Mistakes that lead to complaints
- Lessons learnt/how to avoid them
Longview of cosmetic practice
- Changing spectrum of practice
- Keeping up to date
- What matters in the long term
Psychology in practice
- Practical 'tool kit' in cosmetic surgery practice
* Please note that this booking fee includes attendance at the course AND the certification application fee.
Post Event Information
Here is some information about the event after it has been closed