Webinar: Less than full time training
At various points throughout your career, you may wish to consider a non-standard pattern of training or working. This may be to accommodate care of a dependent or to undertake certain types of professional development. Depending on your career stage and any local restrictions, there are a variety of ways in which you can achieve an alternative work-life balance.
This webinar will be hosted by Ms Claire Murphy, a consultant oncoplastic breast surgeon and RCS Flexible Working Advisor.
The session will provide invaluable advice for
- Anyone considering less than full time training or working in surgery
- Anyone in a supervisory or management role
Topics will include:
- Problems caused by fixed working days for trainees
- The e-learning package for COPMeD LTFT Forum
- Guidance and rules surrounding flexible training and working
The session will also include an invaluable Q&A, to address any further questions and queries you may have.