Making the most of this website
26 Sep 2016
We’re pleased to have launched your improved RCS website, rebuilt and redesigned from the ground up. We encourage you to explore the benefits and features:
- From the ‘my-account’ area you can now easily change your communication preferences and tailor your interactions with us, so that we can provide you with more relevant information.
- 50% of visitors to our website use mobile and tablet devices, so the new website is now fully optimised for these devices.
- Site searching has been improved – and many sophisticated ways to filter our products and services based on your needs and interests have been added
- We’ve ‘cleared the clutter’ from our homepage, so that you can easily access the most timely news.
- All 2500+ pages of content have been revised and improved.
- New reliable and secure e-commerce.
- More self service – so you can now pick up exam results, view your recent transactions, download receipts, update all your personal and academic details, and much more to come over the next few months, including online certificates for courses and events, exam results and admissions letters for exams, the new Postgraduate Certificate in Surgery.
Resetting your password
When you first login to this website, we’ll need you to reset your password. This should only take a couple of minutes and is an important security measure. You will need to be able to access the email account that we have in our database and click the link in the email we send you. If you have any problems with this, please email email@example.com
Technology that enables us to do more for you
We have invested in new technology that has enabled us to bring the website up to date and to give more benefits to our members and users. It is a website that will be able to evolve with us as the profession advances, and provide you with the support and information you need.
We’d like to hear your feedback
If you have any feedback about the new website or suggestions for future improvements please get in touch using the form below. There will inevitably be some teething problems with any new website, so we do appreciate your patience whilst we make things right over coming days.
Please remember to tell us the page address ('URL') where this is relevant to your enquiry or feedback.