Joint RCS England/NJR Research Fellowship
Applications now closed.
One fellowship sponsored by The National Joint Registry (NJR) is available with the successful candidate to be appointed in early 2022, for a start in 2022/23
- must be members, affiliates or ad eundem of RCS England, or you may have an ad eundem application in progress;
- must have an identified host institution with a recognised orthopaedic centre;
- must be pre-CCT (completion of training) at the time of taking up the fellowship;
- must have the written support of an orthopaedics-orientated mentor;
- must propose a project that is aligned with the broad strategic objectives of the NJR and based upon NJR data.
Please note the second year of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance at the end of the first year.
NJR fellows will remain employed by their host institution, remunerated by RCS England. No indirect or directly incurred costs are allowed. There will be a £500 a year allocation for travel and up to £3,000 for consumables.
Contact: Louise Duncan email@example.com