FDS Research Fellowship
The Faculty will offer a one year research fellowship to support clinical trainees to obtain research training. The proposed research should be of relevance to oral and dental research.
The fellowship award will cover salary, on-costs and research consumables.
If you would like any information or have any questions, please email the Faculty Office
Applicants need not be a Fellow or Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery at the time of application. However, if successful in being awarded a fellowship, the applicant will be required to apply to the Awards Committee for the award of Fellow or Member ad eundum. The applicant will be expected to agree to be admitted to the College through this route. if offered, and remain a member in good standing for the duration of the grant and for a period of at least three years thereafter. Please note that all Fellows and Members ad eundem are required to pay an Annual Subscription to the Royal College.
- 2021 FDS RCSEng Research Fellowship Application (Part A)
- 2021 FDS RCSEng Research Fellowship Application (Part B)
- 2021 FDS RCSEng Research Fellowship Application (Part C)
- 2021 FDS RCSEng Research Fellowship Application (Part D)
- 2021 FDS RCSEng Research Fellowship Terms and Conditions
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Questionnaire