International RCS exams activity
The RCS runs surgical and dental exams in a number of centres around the world.
As the largest provider of surgical exams in the UK, we run an extensive range of postgraduate exams for surgical and dental professionals at every stage of their career. The quality assurance of RCS exams - both in the UK and internationally - ensures we uphold the highest standards of surgical practice.All surgical exams All dental exams
Need a quick answer to a query about our exams or the application process? Our exams FAQ includes answers to the following:
- What is the status of my application - have you received my supporting documents?
- What supporting documents do I need to send and where to?
- How do I withdraw my application from an exam/receive a refund?
- When will the exam admission letter/exam result letter be sent to me?
- Can you send me a replacement exam admission letter/exam result letter?
General exams guidance is available on the following:
- exam dates
- exam fees
- candidate eligibility
- learning disability guidelines
- proof of identity
We are currently inviting applications to join the Panel of Assessors for the Tri-Collegiate Specialty Membership Examinations, the Panel of Examiners for the Certificate in Minor Surgery & Diploma in Primary Care Oral Surgery, and the Panel of Examiners for the Diploma in Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy examinations.
Contact the Exams Department
All surgical exam queries should be emailed to SurgicalExams@rcseng.ac.uk.
All dental exam queries (excluding the MFDS) should be emailed to DentalExams@rcseng.ac.uk.
All MFDS exam queries should be emailed to MFDSExam@rcseng.ac.uk.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.
For general exam queries please call 020 7405 3474
Our main switchboard is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The ORE helpdesk is open 10am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm, Monday to Friday.