Joint FDS RCSEng British Orthodontic Society
The Faculty in conjunction with the British Orthodontic Society will offer a one year (or part time equivalent) research training fellowship to support a clinical trainee in Orthodontics who wishes to further their academic and research training. The proposed research should be in an area related to orthodontics.
The fellowship award will cover salary, on-costs and research consumables.
If you would like any information or have any questions, please email the Faculty Office
Applicants for the joint FDS RCSEng-BOS Research Training Fellowship must be existing members of the British Orthodontic Society and are expected to remain members of BOS for the duration of the project. Applicants need not be a Fellow or Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery at the time of application. However, successful applicants will be required to apply to the Awards Committee for the award of Fellow or Member ad eundum. The applicant will be expected to agree to be admitted to the College through this route, if offered, and remain a member in good standing for the duration of the grant and for a period of at least three years thereafter. Please note that all Fellows and Members ad eundem are required to pay an Annual Subscription to the Royal College.
- 2021 FDS RCSEng-BOS Research Fellowship Application (Part A)
- 2021 FDS RCSEng-BOS Research Fellowship Application (Part B)
- 2021 FDS RCSEng-BOS Research Fellowship Application (Part C)
- 2021 FDS RCSEng-BOS Research Fellowship Application (Part D)
- 2021 FDS RCSEng-BOS Research Fellowship Terms and Conditions
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Questionnaire