DSCD Exam Preparation Course
Why take this course?
This courses is designed to prepare candidates for their upcoming Diploma of Special Care Dentistry examination, the course is delivered by experienced clinicians, educators and examiners over a series of interactive lectures and workshops with opportunities for discussion.
Participants will be provided with an opportunity to cover workshops detailing each of the seven diploma modules, including examples of single best answers, problem solving, clinical governance, structured clinical reasoning (SCRs), unseen cases and a communication skills station.
This course will be delivered remotely via Microsoft TEAMS.
- 1 day days
- 5.00 CPD Points
- Candidates preparing for the Diploma of Special Care Dentistry examination;
- Specialist trainees and academic clinical fellows in all specialties who are seeking examination preparation practice;
- Dentists interested in special care dentistry.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the structure of the DSCD Part A Written Paper.
- Understand the structure of the DSCD Part B Structured Oral Examination.
- Have experience in the relevant competencies required for Part A and Part B of DSCD.
- Understand the importance and practical application of communication skills.
Participants will be provided with an opportunity to cover workshops detailing each of the seven diploma modules, including examples of single best answers, problem solving, clinical governance, SCRs, unseen cases and also a communication skills station.
- Module 1: Relevant Basic Sciences
- Module 2: Impairments and Disabilities
- Module 3: Behavioural Science and Sociology of Health Improvement and Disability
- Module 4: Law, Ethics and Health & Safety
- Module 5: Provision of Comprehensive Oral Care
- Module 6: Developing Services in a Community Setting
- Module 7: Clinical Effectiveness, Audit, Evidence Based Practice Communication Station
Royal College Of Surgeons Courses
Full price: £50.00
Please note, we require full payment upon booking. Take a look at the cancellation policy first.
Location:020 78696812 View in Google Maps
Not got an account?
Don't worry, continue and we'll create an account for you.Continue to Booking
Register your interest