ISFE Management and Leadership Masterclass
Why take this course?
This course will help you prepare for the health service management viva component of the Intercollegiate Specialty Fellowship Examination (ISFE).
You will build upon your existing knowledge of NHS structure, policy and management through a broad range of practical skills scenarios.
Day 1 will focus on the theoretical aspects of health service management and day 2 will provide an opportunity for participants to practice management vivas via a mock examination circuit.
- 2 Days days
- 10.00 CPD Points
The course has been developed for dental specialists and consultants working within the NHS and particularly those aiming to undertake the ISFE examination.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- describe the framework for higher specialist training in the UK;
- list strategies for dealing with patient complaints;
- discuss the role of the clinical director;
- describe how to manage an NHS dental referral unit;
- practice management vivas.
There are currently no dates available for this course
Register your interest