LDS Part 2 Course
This intensive four-day practical course prepares trainees for the LDS Part 2 examination.
- 4 days
- 24.00 CPD Points
You will gain 24 hours of verifiable CPD, and:
- understand dental treatment planning/unseen cases within specific case scenarios;
- understand core medical emergencies within practical scenarios and OSCEs;
- understand and work through OSCEs within the specified time constrictions and set criteria as developed by the education department.
The course covers:
- Unseen cases - theory and practical
- Skills training sessions
- OSCE practice which includes medical emergencies stations
Days one and two will concentrate on teaching unseen cases with various case scenarios delivered in both seminar and practical fashion. Day three will be dedicated to medical emergencies, while day four will provide trainees with an opportunity to practice OSCEs in the form of a mock circuit and further skills training in the afternoon.
These four-day course includes both practical and seminar-based training, with the days dedicated to specific study areas.
The final day includes a mock circuit, ensuring you gain as much practical experience as possible, with feedback from experienced teachers and clinicians.
If you have attended the full course before and wish to attend just part of the course again, please contact us via phone or email and we can offer you a reduced rate.
Royal College Of Surgeons Courses
Full price: £995.00
Please note, we require full payment upon booking. Take a look at the cancellation policy first.
LONDON, United Kingdom
Location:The Royal College of Surgeons of England
Instructions:If the course is not yet open for booking, please register your interest below and we will be in touch when the course opens for booking. View in Google Maps
Not got an account?
Don't worry, continue and we'll create an account for you.Continue to Booking
Register your interest