Regional and Specialty Advisors Event
Why take this course?
This study day includes a discussion led by Professor Mahmood Bhutta on how sustainability in medicine and dentistry impacts upon us all. Dr Stuart Dollow will provide an update on National Clinical Excellence Awards and Mr Tim Mitchell will discuss the Kennedy diversity report. Dr Vinod Patel will deliver the eponymous Webb Johnson lecture in the afternoon discussing osteonecrosis of the jaw, and this will be followed by personal reflections of a Faculty Regional Advisor provided by Mr Andrew Dibiase.
- 1 days
- 5.00 CPD Points
This course is suitable for:
- FDS Regional & Specialty Advisors
- Dental practitioners
- Dental Specialists
- Members of RCS England
At the end of the event, participants will be apprised of:
- How sustainability impacts us all;
- The National Clinical Excellence Awards process;
- Review of the RCS England Kennedy diversity report;
- A historical and contemporary account of osteocronosis of the jaw;
- Working as a Faculty Regional Advisor.
This course will be delivered via a series of didactic lectures with time allocated for Q&A.
This course will be held at The Royal College of Surgeons of England, 38–43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields.
There are currently no dates available for this course
Register your interest