Regional Specialty Advisors Day In Pursuit of Excellence
Why take this course?This training course is intended to create understanding of advances in surgical education, consideration of early involvement with undergraduates, a political update, information sharing of relevance on the FDS 5 year strategy and the Faculty Advisors’ model for the future.
- 1 day days
- 5.00 CPD Points
Anyone interested in advances of surgical education; political updates; and FDS vision for the future.
Educational aims & objectives:
At the end of the course, participants will have been appraised of:
- Surgical innovations in education at a global level
- How we can engage, involve and gain inspiration from our next generation of dentists
- The political landscape and the effect on the NHS and training
- FDS 5 year Strategy with specific links to education and patient safety
- The challenges faced by Faculty Advisors of the Royal College of Surgeons of England The new model for Advisors
This course will be delivered via a series of focused lectures.
The day will commence at 10.00 am and conclude at 4.15 pm. Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
There are currently no dates available for this course
Register your interest