Commission a Course
As part of the College’s goal of advancing surgical care, the Learning department offers a consulting service for organisations in the healthcare industry developing well-rounded educational offers. Working hand-in-hand with your organisation’s subject matter experts, our RCS learning specialists can enhance the development of your offer from design through to delivery.
Our consulting service means organisations can now benefit from the specialist skills available within a large learning department without having to take on additional overhead to develop them. Under the trusted RCS banner, we aim to work with your organisation to improve the wider industry education offer in a cost effective manner.
To facilitate the development process, the Learning department can provide a range of specialist contributions including:
- Education consultant Senior education professional to engage clients at the highest level to unpack challenges and goals and articulate learning solutions.
- Educator Advises on development of learning outcomes and content structure to ensure effective delivery of complex subject matter to the learning audience.
- Technologist Builds online learning modules in Moodle (VLE) to act as standalone learning or supporting additional face-to-face teaching.
- Medical illustrator Works with the subject matter expert to create bespoke illustrations for course content.
- Project manager Coordinates activities, keeps the project on track and maintains key documentation so that goals are achieved on time and budget.
If your organisation would like to explore opportunities to work with the College to develop your education offer, please contact John Wooller (Learning Design Service Manager) email@example.com for an initial discussion on how we can work with you to develop a strong offer.
Interested in commissioning a course? Please contact us
The RCS Education Centre in London can be contacted directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to reply to you as soon as possible. Usually this is within a couple of days. Please note we do not work weekends.
Call 020 7869 6300 to talk with a member of our team.
We are available to answer calls during our working hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday and there is a voicemail outside this time.