FAQs About Running RCS Courses
Take a look at the answers to some frequently asked questions about running RCS courses at your centre.
How can my centre become an RCS-approved centre?
We are always keen to hear from medical training centres interested in running RCS courses.
How much does it cost to run an RCS course?
Email Education@rcseng.ac.uk for more information.
How should we choose faculty for a regional or international course?
Each regional or international centre appoints its own faculty according to eligibility requirements for the course.
We encourage everyone running RCS courses to appoint specialists, experts and innovators as lead faculty for each course, alongside more junior faculty who are developing their teaching skills.
Faculty can vary each time the course is run.
We can help you in sourcing faculty for your RCS courses – email email@example.com if you need support.
What guides are available for new centres?
There are a range of guides available to support new centres in offering RCS courses.
You can also take a look at our course-specific guides for new centres, packed with information about course format, participants, faculty and fees.
What tips do you have for running RCS courses?
We embrace that each centre delivers RCS courses in its own unique way, based around the content and structure defined by the RCS team.
Some tips for all centres running RCS courses:
- Keep on top of deadlines for submitting relevant forms to the RCS team, such as faculty lists. You will receive automatic notifications on when to do these various tasks.
- Feel free to use the RCS logo for promotion of the course and on course materials – Email Education@rcseng.ac.uk to request a digital copy of the logo
- Review our standards for centres information. This will help you make the most of your course.
- Remind your participants and faculty about completing their online evaluation survey as soon as possible after the course
- Email Education@rcseng.ac.uk with any questions either before or after the course