COVID-19 webinar: It's OK not to be OK
- Free for all
COVID-19 Q&A webinar series
It’s OK not to be OK. With the extreme pressure that the COVID-19 pandemic places on you as healthcare professionals, we are critically aware of the impact that the crisis could have on you.
It is important, now more than ever, that you take time to prioritise your own mental health and wellbeing, recognising that it is more difficult to provide outstanding care for others, when you are not adequately cared for yourself.
As part of our COVID-19 webinar series, our next free webinar on Wednesday 15 April will focus on combating stress and burnout during this outbreak.
Professor Neil Mortensen, RCS President Elect, will be joined by Victoria Pegna, RCS Council member and Less than full time trainee,and Stella Vig, RCS Council member and Vascular and General Surgeon, to discuss topics including:
• tips on how to prevent burnout and build resilience personally and in your surgical team;
• an insight into how the RCS and other organisations are working to support surgical teams, doctors, nurses, trainees and healthcare professionals;
• an overview of how physical health and wellbeing can impact performance and mental health;
• a Q&A, providing you with the opportunity to ask any burning questions and raise any key issues.
We want to ensure that we are supporting you and providing you with the most helpful information for yourself and your team. Please get in touch with our events team with any questions or further topics you would like to be discussed during this session.
Further resources available:
• As part of our COVID-19 resource hub we are collating resources and helpful content surrounding mental health and wellbeing. Find out more.
• For those unable to tune in on Wednesday, the recording will be made available on our COVID-19 webinar page alongside previous recordings.
Post Event Information
Here is some information about the event after it has been closed
Booking for this webinar is now open.