Surgical prioritisation during covid-19
Our panel of speakers will be discussing the latest updates on the Clinical Guide to Surgical Prioritisation During the Coronavirus Pandemic from the Federation of Surgical Specialty Associations (FSSA).
The FSSA hosts and maintains the most up-to-date version of this guidance document covering most surgical specialties and assigning a priority level and timeframe to each surgical procedure.
Why should you tune in?
- Retrospective look at guidance and implementation to date.
- Hear about ongoing issues
- Professor Neil Mortensen, RCS England President.
- Nigel Mercer, FSSA Past President.
- Nicola Fearnhead, ACPGBI Past President.
- Professor John Skinner, BOA Vice President.
- Ruth Waters, BAPRAS President.
Please get in touch with the events team with any questions or further topics you would like to be discussed during this session.
For those unable to join the livestream on Thursday, the recording will be made available on our RCS England webinar page.
Here is some information about the event after it has been closed