Get Well Soon
Helping you make a speedy recovery after a mastectomy
The internet’s a great thing – anything you want to know is there for you at the click of a mouse, but do be careful about the way you use it when it comes to getting information about your health. It’s hard to know which sites to trust and none of them can tell you anything that’s specific to your individual medical needs.
If you do want to know more about your operation, recovery or return to work, here is a list of trusted websites that offer safe, sensible, useful information:
- Association of Breast Surgery
- Breast Cancer Care
- Breast Cancer Campaign
- Breakthrough Breast Cancer
- Cancer Help provided by Cancer Research UK
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- NHS Stop Smoking Service
- NHS Choices
- Department for Work and Pensions
- DVLA - Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
Call 111 for nonemergency medical advice.