Joint RCS/BAPS Fellowship
1 year Research Fellowship in Paediatric Surgery
Deadline for applications: 30 August 2019
Due to the generosity of the British Association of Paediatric Surgeons, the Royal College of Surgeons is delighted to be able to seek applications for an RCS Research Fellowship funded for one year.
Applicants may study any aspect of surgery or surgical care including basic science, diagnosis, treatment, surgical technology, logistics, audit or education related to paediatric surgery.
Please note the research must be undertaken in the UK.
The fellow will remain employed by their host institution and renumerated by the RCS. The fellowship will cover salary, on-costs and some running expenses.
- be members, affiliates or ad eundem of Royal College of Surgeons of England, or you may have an ad eundem application in progress;
- propose a project that is aligned with BAPS objective into research associated with paediatric surgery
- 1 copy of the application form Part A, Part B, Part C
- 1 copy of the financial agreement
- One equal opportunities form
- Terms and Conditions
Please submit all documents as an electronic file to email@example.com, with ‘Application for RCS/BAPS Research Fellowship’ in the subject line by 30 August 2019