Joint RCS & McKinsey Healthcare Management Fellowship
Open evening to learn more about the McKinsey Fellowship:
10 December 2019 at 18:30 -Venue:
The Post Building
100 Museum Street
100 Museunited Kingdom
Please email email@example.com to confirm attendance
Live streaming details:
1) Click the VC Now URL: https://vcnow.mckinsey.com/71187682977
Note: First-time iOS and Android participants must install the Polycom Real Presence App. After installation, do not open the app or enter any fields, instead join the meeting by clicking the VC Now URL.
2) Select 'Join as Guest' then enter your name and email address. Click 'Join the Meeting' and follow the prompts to connect (on laptop this may include download/install of browser plug-in)
For further information about the McKinsey Fellowship please view.
How to apply - Deadline Wednesday 15 January 2020.
- CV and cover letter describing your interest in the fellowship, relevant experience to date and future ambitions.
- All applications must include a supporting statement from the Head of Surgical Training at your Deanery to express their full support of your fellowship appointment should you be successful.
- Submit all documents as an electronic file with the title ‘Application to McKinsey and RCS Joint Healthcare Management Fellowship’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.