Shears Northern Research Fellowship
1 year Research Fellowship in surgery based in the North East of England
Deadline for application: 15 October 2019
Through the generosity of the Shears Foundation, the Royal College of Surgeons is delighted to be able to seek applications for an RCS Research Fellowship funded for one year.
Applicants may study any aspect of surgery or surgical care including basic science, diagnosis, treatment, surgical technology, logistics, audit or education as long as it is undertaken in the North East of England.
The fellow will remain employed by their host institution and remunerated by the RCS. The fellowship will cover salary, on-costs and some running expenses.
- be members, affiliates or ad eundem of Royal College of Surgeons of England, or you may have an ad eundem application in progress;
- propose a project that is aligned with the Shears Foundation objective of surgery based in the North East of England
- 1 copy of the application form Part A, Part B & Part C
- 1 copy of the financial agreement
- 1 equal opportunities form
- Terms & Conditions
Submit all documents as an electronic file to email@example.com, with ‘Application for Shears Northern Research Fellowship’ in the subject line by 15 October 2019