Free information session for LDS / ORE part 2 candidates
This free information session is designed for candidates who have successfully passed the LDS or ORE Part 1 examination and now wish to learn more about the part 2 examination.
Prepare for the next stage of your LDS or ORE examination pathway with Fatima Bulbulia, FDS Head of Education and experienced clinical lecturer and examiner, Dr Nancy Girgis. Explore the part 2 assessment format, criteria and the FDS short courses available to assist with exam preparation.
Receive up-to-date advice, have your questions answered and pick up revision and examination tips from the experts.
Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- 5 hours days
The course is suitable for:
- Successful LDS/ORE Part 1 candidates who are preparing to sit the Part 2 examination; and
- Overseas candidates who are yet to decide which registration examination to take.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to :
- Understand examination format and focus
- Understand the difference between LDS/ORE registration examinations
- Make an informed decision on which examination path to take
- Formulate a personalised study plan
- Get in touch with key contacts to help them plan their chosen examination pathway
- Understand and choose appropriate suite of courses to help them prepare for their chosen registration examination
The day will begin at 10am and conclude at 3pm. A light lunch will be provided to participants.
Participants will benefit from professional advice shared by experienced clinicians and those who have developed courses designed to prepare candidates for each component of the examination.
There are currently no dates available for this course
Register your interest