All the information and documents you need for running RCS courses, including course approval forms, administrator handbooks and participant list forms.
Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) resources
- ATLS Instructor Candidate Critique form
- ATLS Instructor Reverification form
- ATLS Instructor Potential Form
- ATLS Candidate Resit form
FAQs about running ATLS 10th edition
- ATLS Regional Centre FAQs
- ATLS Delegate and Centre Coordinator FAQs
- ATLS Instructors and Potential Instructors FAQs
Post-course evaluation (SCOPE) forms for ATLS
ATLS participants and faculty are asked to complete a SCOPE (surgical course online participant evaluation) form after the course.
Resources for other courses
Post-course evaluation (SCOPE) forms
Running RCS courses - FAQs
View our FAQs about running RCS courses
We have a dedicated team that advises and supports regional and international centres running RCS courses.
If you need any resources, guidance or information, please email email@example.com or call 020 7869 6300.