The Moondance Foundation 2 year Research Fellowship
The Royal College of Surgeons of England and The Moondance Foundation
- 2 year Research Fellowship
- Fully funded research fellowship leading to MD or equivalent
- Based in Cardiff University and Bowel Screening Wales.
- Supervisors: Professor Jared Torkington and Dr Sunil Dolwani
Due to the generosity of the Moondance Foundation, The Royal College of Surgeons is delighted to be able to seek applications for a RCS Fellowship funded for two years.
- Subscribing trainee members of the College in a training post, or trainees who have passed the MCQ papers and will sit the final MRCS examination at this College, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be able to start the fellowship immediately, or by October 2019 at the latest.
- CV and Cover letter describing your interest in the fellowship
- All applications must include a supporting statement from the Head of Surgical Training at your Deanery to express their full support of your fellowship appointment, should you be successful.
Submit all documents as an electronic file to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title ‘Application for RCS/Moondance Foundation Fellowship’ by Tuesday 23 April 2019.
Further information can be obtained from