Chase de Vere Medical: Financial advice
Whether you're seeking guidance on your savings and investments, or you're starting to think about retirement, financial experts Chase de Vere Medical can help.
Chase de Vere Medical are one of the UK's leading firms of independent financial specialists and have a dedicated team of advisers who, with their in depth knowledge of the medical profession, will offer you sound advice specific to your individual circumstances.
About the service
- Specialist team of independent financial advisers
- Free initial financial consultations
- Free personal finance seminars
- Useful guides and financial news
Contact Chase de Vere Medical
To find out more about what Chase de Vere Medical (FCA No. 137914) can do for you, or to book your free initial financial consultation visit chasedeveremedical.co.uk
- Investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in.
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate cash flow planning, tax or estate planning.
About the RCS England Chase de Vere Medical arrangement
RCS England has entered into an introducer agreement with Chase de Vere Medical, to be able to signpost members to independent financial advice. RCS England receives a percentage on any paid-for advice members receive from Chase de Vere. No charges associated with this arrangement are passed on to members, and any income received will be used to further RCS England's charitable aims and objectives.
RCS England is not recommending or quality assuring the service provided by Chase de Vere Medical and encourages members to make their decisions independently, at their own discretion and choice.