RCC Online guidance
Welcome to the new online course management tool for Regional Course Coordinators.
The ‘RCC Online' is an online system that will allow you, the regional coordinators to have greater control over your courses and the administration behind them. You can more easily manage your course dates, faculty and participants at your centre; it reduces the need to send lists back and forth and reduces duplication of tasks. You will be able to easily manage course advertising, pre and post course participant and faculty lists and even place your product orders through the system.
Login to your RCS online account
You are able to access the RCC Online through your website log in:
- At the top of this page, click "Login"
- If you have logged in before, use your usual RCS contact number/email and password.
- If you have not logged in before, enter your email address (as used with us) or your RCS contact number and then click reset password. Then follow the instructions you receive by email.
- Once logged in, click on your name to visit the "My Account" area
RCC Online Tool
- Once you are logged in, you will need to go to https://www.rcseng.ac.uk/my-account/rcc-dashboard/ or click the "RCC Dashboard" link in the "My Account" area
RCC Online guidance
Regional Coordinators’ can access the RCS VLE for further information, guidance, FAQs and screencasts of the processes.
You will have been sent log on instructions direct from the VLE to your registered email address. The RCC Online guidance course holds the RCC Online guide, FAQs, some screen casts (videos) showing you how to carry out various course processes in action as well as an online forum.
For advice, contact the education team:
- The RCS Education centre in London can be contacted directly on email@example.com. We will endeavour to reply to you as soon as possible. Usually this is within a couple of days. Please note we do not work weekends.
- Call 020 7869 6300 to talk with a member of our team. We are available to answer calls during our working hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday and there is a voicemail outside this time.