Innovation in surgical education - conference and awards
30 Euston Square
View in Google Maps
- £80 - £150
- feeling motivated, inspired and ‘in the know’ about innovation in surgical education now and in the future
- with information and practical skills to take back and implement in your educational practice
- with key contacts and a network with which to keep the ideas and conversations going.
Book before midnight on Sunday 28 April for a £30 early bird discount.
The Innovation and Surgical Education conference will be hosted by Mr Richard Kerr, RCS Council member and Chair of the Commission on the Future of Surgery. The programme will feature keynote address by Professor Shafi Ahmed and sessions on:
- innovation in surgical education: what are we doing now?
- horizon scanning: what does the future hold?
- interactive workshops and breakout sessions.
Please see our dedicated page Programme and Speakers to learn more about our speakers and the topics that will be covered.
Awards and poster competition
Our awards evening will be taking place after the conference. It will provide a fantastic opportunity to recognise and celebrate the individuals and teams making a significant impact to surgical education. Read more about the awards and poster competition.
Post Event Information
Here is some information about the event after it has been closed