Joint RCS and FMLM Introduction to Leadership event - London
173-177 Euston Road
View in Google Maps
The programme will expose you to a range of senior healthcare leaders who will give a high-level overview of the management and leadership challenges facing doctors as well as insights into how the NHS structure works and its relationship with politics and politicians
There is a 10% Discount for all RCS and FMLM members. You will need your membership number when booking.
Who should attend?
Open to all grades of current and future surgeons and the wider surgical team looking to access their first leadership roles or develop leadership skills within their NHS role.
Individuals wanting to refresh leadership skills.
Programme and speakers
- Why Leadership? Mr Peter Lees; Chief Executive of the Faculty of Medical Leaders and Management.
- The NHS - How it fits together; Mr Andrew Reed; Chief Executive of the RCS.
- My Personal Journey; Mrs Celia Ingham Clark; Medical Director for Clinical Effectiveness at NHS England.
- Panel Discussion on Medical Leadership; Mr Richard Kerr; RCS Council member and lead for Future of Surgery report, Ms Greta McLachlan; National Medical Director’s Clinical Fellow at the BMJ.
- Keynote address - Air Marshal Paul Evans; Surgeon General.
Post Event Information
Here is some information about the event after it has been closed
Online Sales have now ended.
Please email the RCS Events team to register for this event.