Apply to Become a College Assessor
Successful applicants are formally appointed by College Council. They are expected to attend a training day in fair and non-discriminatory interviewing and selection techniques prior to representing the College on an AAC.
Appointment and eligibility
College assessors must:
- be an established consultant or honorary consultant in the NHS;
- have been in active practice as a substantive consultant for a minimum of five years;
- be a fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of England;
- have taken or be willing to undertake equal opportunity and diversity training.
How to apply
- The Handbook for College Assessors is a comprehensive reference document designed to assist College assessors in undertaking their role.
- Our FAQ section provides detailed answers to questions you may have about the AAC process and College assessors.
- Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7405 3474.