Become a sponsor
As a charitable organisation, RCS depends on the funding we receive from our members and from the generous support of donors and sponsors. Whatever the size of your company or the level of commitment you can give, you can work with us to advance the standards of surgical care. By becoming a sponsor, you or your company are helping us ensure that the highest standards of surgical practice are promoted and maintained
- Knowing you are helping to continually advance surgical care
- Increased awareness of your product or service in front of a range of surgeons, from first year trainees to senior consultants
- Network with relevant audiences in the surgical community
- Advertising in regional and membership newsletters
- Access to an ideal environment for product feedback and development
- Increased international exposure through our ongoing overseas expansion
- The prestige of working alongside RCS, an internationally recognised institution held in high regard
- Free exhibition at relevant surgical courses
- Inclusion of your logo and acknowledgment in course literature
By working more strategically on long-term partnerships with companies and linking objectives to meet set goals, together we can promote and protect the interests of patients. You can target different surgical audiences and specialties through our wide range of courses and activities.
A partnership with the RCS can help your company to achieve many of its corporate and marketing objectives:
- Enhance company image through association with our educational programmes
- Develop links with surgeons and relevant associations
- Raise company and brand visibility, building customer loyalty
- Reach key decision and policy-makers together with purchasers and administrators
What can I sponsor?
We offer many tiers of sponsorship and work with you to create a bespoke package. Opportunities include:
- Sponsoring RCS courses or specialty course portfolios
- Supporting new developments in surgical training
- Providing course materials or equipment
- Supporting a particular specialty or area of our educational work
- Sponsorship of surgical conferences
- Advance a surgical career by donating towards an educational bursary
Your sponsorship can be either long-term or short-term.
Who can become a sponsor?
Organisations of all sizes – from large corporations to small charities – sponsor many elements of our work. As we always seek to introduce the latest techniques and technologies on our courses, we actively invite involvement and sponsorship from the industry.
Take a look at our current corporate sponsors.
We also welcome individual sponsors who generously contribute, sometimes posthumously, to our education work. They play a vital role in supporting the next generation of surgical education. Please visit our legacies page for further information.
Contact us about becoming a sponsor
Would you like to find out more about sponsoring our work?
Please get in touch with Scott Willoughby at email@example.com.