Medical Student Prizes
The Annual Professor Harold Ellis Medical Student Prize For Surgery
We are not accepting applications at this time.
- Owen Davis of University of Keele - Owen's presentation
- Molly Nielsen of University of Newcastle - Molly's presentation
- Richard Bartlett of University College London - Richard's presentation
- Jacob King of Peninsula - Jacob's presentation
- Michael Bath of Leicester - Michael's presentation
- John Eraifej of Birmingham - John's presentation
- Elizabeth Redman of UCL - Elizabeth's presentation
- Wei Cheang of Dundee University - Wei's presentation (joint)
- James Baggott of Kings College London - James' presentation (joint)
Read a report of the 2014 prize day written by the joint second prize winners.
- David Ferguson of University of Leicester
- Ibrahim Sheriff of Kings College London
- James Glasbey of Cardiff University
- Maral Rouhani of Cambridge University - Presentation | Notes
- Mueez Waqar of Liverpool University - Presentation | Notes
- Emma Keohane of Barts and the London - Emma's presentation | Notes (joint)
- Jason Yuen of Oxford University - Presentation | Notes (joint)
Many medical schools and surgical societies also run competitions for students. If you run a prize for students and you would like us to include it in this list please email us.