Become an Approved Regional or International Centre
Are you considering running an RCS course? We are always keen to hear from centres interested in joining our network.
Benefits of running RCS courses
- Enhance your centre’s appeal by offering a wider range of courses.
- Choose to run a variety of courses, from foundation level surgical training courses to professional development and specialty courses.
- Increase your centre’s revenue through increased course bookings.
- Follow tried and tested course frameworks.
- Benefit by associating your centre with RCS’s credibility and reputation.
- Access to our Regional Centre Coordinator tool, where you can manage all course administration.
- Receive support and expertise from the dedicated RCS Regional and International Team.
- Join a network of over 170 regional and international RCS-approved centres, sharing experience and advice.
How to become an RCS-approved centre
It is most helpful to us if you have already completed and attached an application form
We will then contact you to find out more about your centre and your plans for running the course.
To see a list of our current international centres please follow this link (correct as of May 2020)
To see a list of our current regional centres please follow this link (correct as of May 2020)