Please enter both an email address and a password.

Account login

Need to reset your password?  Enter the email address which you used to register on this site (or your membership/contact number) and we'll email you a link to reset it. You must complete the process within 2hrs of receiving the link.

We've sent you an email

An email has been sent to Simply follow the link provided in the email to reset your password. If you can't find the email please check your junk or spam folder and add to your address book.

Dentists from Europe and Overseas (NACPDE)

Further information for:

Information about:

Advisory Services

Overseas or EEA-qualified dentists who wish to obtain careers advice for working in the UK may email the postgraduate advisor in London.

Sending your Details

You will need to complete the form below and send it via email to the NACPDE.

Please complete all parts of the form and email it to

On receipt of the completed form, the NACPDE will contact the dentist.

If you are planning to come to the UK it is important to plan ahead to avoid any unnecessary disappointments.

Firstly it is important that you know what you want to do in the UK.

For all purposes you will need to check that you have the correct entry information or immigration requirements.

If you are planning to register and work as a dentist in the UK you will need to contact the General Dental Council (GDC) for advice about registration. You may be required to pass an English language test, the IELTS, before you can enter for the overseas registration examination or LDS. The IELTS can be taken in many countries and it can save time if you already have the required results for this test before you come to the UK.

If you want to study for a higher university degree in the UK, you will have to contact the individual universities for information about course content, duration of study, whether the course is full-time, part-time or if distance learning is an option. Each university has its own fee structure and you will need to contact the university directly about this.

Should you wish to find out more information on exams which are held at the various Royal College of Surgeons throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland please view the following links:

Once you have read through this website, should you feel you still have unanswered questions, please contact the NACPDE office to arrange an appointment.

Other Useful Documents and Publications

Studying and Living in Britain

The British Council maintains the website below that provides international students and visitors with basic information on immigration, customs, accommodation, medical treatment, public services and many other aspects of life in Britain:-


Postgraduate dental deaneries

In the UK postgraduate clinical training is provided and co-ordinated by postgraduate dental deans. The UK is divided up into different regions, each with a postgraduate dean.

Find out more about postgraduate deaneries and contact details.

Contact the NACPDE



Telephone: 020 7869 6804

Our telephone enquiry service is available between Monday and Friday from 10am until 4pm.

Fax: 020 7869 6816


Please remember to include your full postal address when writing to us



The Royal College of Surgeons of England

35-43 Lincolns Inn Fields

London, WC2A 3PE

Share this page: