Please enter both an email address and a password.

Account login

Need to reset your password?  Enter the email address which you used to register on this site (or your membership/contact number) and we'll email you a link to reset it. You must complete the process within 2hrs of receiving the link.

We've sent you an email

An email has been sent to Simply follow the link provided in the email to reset your password. If you can't find the email please check your junk or spam folder and add to your address book.

Registration with the GDC

The General Dental Council (GDC) is the sole regulatory body governing the practice of dentistry in the UK.

If you want to work as a dentist in the UK you must be on the GDC's list. This applies to all dentists whether they are trained in the UK, EEA or elsewhere.

Share this page: