Board Election of FIVE MEMBERS of the Board
10 Jan 2020
Notice is given that an election of four Members of the Board will take place on Friday 8th May 2020. There are FIVE vacancies due to Professor Michael Escudier having completed his term of service; Mr Simon Littlewood, Dr Jane Luker and Mr Jay Kindelan having completed their first term of service and not standing for a second term and Professor Stephen Porter having completed his first term of service but being eligible for re-election for a further four years.
Note: All candidates must be members in good standing with the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
The following shall be eligible for election to the Board on complying with the Regulations:
- Fellows in Dental Surgery of the College by Election who are dentally qualified.
- Fellows in Dental Surgery of the College by examination.
- Fellows in Dental surgery ad eundem.
- Members of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS) by examination.
- Members of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS) ad eundem.
- Specialty Members who possess the Membership in Orthodontics (MOrth), Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD), Membership in Oral Surgery (MOralSurg), Membership in Surgical Dentistry (MSurg Dent), Membership in Paediatric Dentistry (MPaed Dent) or the Membership in Special Care Dentistry (MSCD) who do not possess a Fellowship in Dental Surgery of the College. In the case of all intercollegiate diplomas, Members must be affiliated to The Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Specialty Members as in (vi) above, ad eundem.
- Members of the Joint Dental Faculties (MJDF RCSEng) who, after three years joint membership, have declared their affiliation with the Faculty of Dental Surgery.
Nomination forms and further details outlining the duties and responsibilities of the Faculty Board can be obtained from the Faculty Office. All nomination forms must be duly completed and returned by Friday 6th March 2020, 5pm.