Joint Paediatric-Orthodontic Course: A Team Approach to Children's Dental Care
This FDS course in collaboration with the British Society of Paediatric Dentists and the British Orthodontic Society is aimed at paediatric dentists and orthodontists, and will investigate areas that have important clinical implications for both specialties.
- 1 days
- 6.00 CPD Points
Practitioners with an interest in paediatric and orthodontic dentistry.
At the end of this course, participants will have:
- an update of craniofacial syndromes for paediatric dentists and orthodontists;
- an overview of special-needs patients and treatment of their malocclusions;
- learnt about patients with poor prognosis 6’s – clinical guidelines and economic implications;
- an overview of primary failure eruption: implications for orthodontists and paediatric dentists;
- an understanding of the implications of human factors and team skills on safety.
Please download the course programme.
How to book
To book onto this course, either complete this application form and return to the Faculty of Dental Surgery or complete the online booking process below.
Royal College Of Surgeons Courses
Full price: £170.00
Please note, we require full payment upon booking. Take a look at the cancellation policy first.
LONDON, United Kingdom
Location:Royal College of Surgeons of England
Instructions:4 minute walk from chancery lane underground station View in Google Maps
Register your interest