Emerging Leaders Programme
05 Jul 2017
The Lady Estelle Wolfson Emerging Leaders Programme 2017-2018
We are pleased to announce the following individuals have been appointed to The Lady Estelle Wolfson Emerging Leaders Programme this year:
- Alexandra Molina, Plastic Surgery Trainee
- Elizabeth Belcher, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Fiona Court, General Surgeon
- Helen Cocks, ENT Surgeon
- Indu Deglurkar, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Patricia Boorman, General Surgeon
- Victoria Ward, ENT Surgeon
"Since the programme began in 2015, there have been positive incremental changes in female participation in previously identified roles. The Lady Estelle Wolfson Emerging Leaders Fellowship has been positively received by past participants - this is something we plan to replicate year after year" - Professor Vivien Lees, Chair of the Lady Estelle Wolfson Emerging Leaders Programme.
The fellowships aim to encourage women to apply for leadership and senior roles in the RCS and in surgery by providing fellows with opportunities to get involved in RCS activity. Read more about the programme.